By using this website, you hereby agree to the below terms and conditions, which are subject to alteration at any time. If you do not agree to the below, then you are instructed to please stop using this website immediately.
1. You understand that this website exists purely to provide data science, economic and business related research on an “as is”, and “research-oriented” basis.
2. The term “as is”, in the broadest sense, means that the information offered on this website is without warranty; i.e. as a reader of the material on this site, you are reading the material as it was written and such material may not reflect economic realities or current market conditions. I am not obliged to make any updates to the same and am not responsible for any losses as a result of any potential action taken on this information. It is the reader’s responsibility to conduct their own due diligence at all times. The term “research-oriented” means that by accessing this website, you are reading the content of the website purely for educational purposes, and should treat the findings in the same way as you would if reading an academic paper, for instance. Use of this information in any other way is outside of the original intent of this website, and I bear no responsibility for the same.
3. On occasion, I will work with clients on projects that require the communication of sensitive data/information. My policy is to keep client identities and information confidential, and do not disclose the same without the prior written permission of the client. However, the client acknowledges that any information shared is at his/her own risk, and I bear no responsibility for any circumstances in which such information may be made available to a third-party.
4. While this data makes use of financial content, I am not a professional investment advisor and you should not use any material either on this website or on third-party webpages linked from this website as investment advice. You understand that any business/investment decisions that you might make as a result of information pertaining to this website and its links is completely at your own risk and neither I, nor any other affiliations pertaining to my work bear any liability, cost or expense for decisions that you decide to take as a result of the use of information on this website.
5. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all facts, opinions, etc on this website, you acknowledge that such accuracy is not guaranteed and all users of this website are responsible for conducting their own due diligence. Again, neither I, nor any other affiliations pertaining to my work bear any liability, cost or expense for material inaccuracies that may occur.
6. From time to time, I will provide an analysis of potential trading strategies based on relevant market conditions. These are also on an “as is” and “research-oriented” basis, and are not to be taken as investment advice in any way. You acknowledge that any trading action taken on the same is completely at your own risk, and you agree to indemnify me, and any other affiliations pertaining to my work from any losses that you may incur from the same. I am not aware of your financial circumstances, and do not bear any responsibility in determining if the information on this website is suitable for you. Note that while I describe various trading strategies that could potentially be relevant to a particular market condition, you should not assume that I have any positions in the same, nor am I in any way promoting a particular security through my research. However, I do make a disclosure should I have a position in the relevant security at the time in question.
7. Given the nature of the analytical content on this website, I consult external data sources to supplement the analysis on this website. However, I do not display or retransmit any of these sources in their original format unless having been provided explicit permission to do so. My policy is to only transmit the statistical output based on calculations/analysis that I have personally conducted on the data; the findings/interpretations of which are in no way affiliated with the provider in question. Access to original sources is only possible through the relevant provider directly. While I acknowledge the use of particular data sources where appropriate, I am not in a position to provide direct access to the same.
8. The information on this website is updated regularly and is subject to change at any time. As the webmaster, I reserve the right to add, delete or modify any and all existing information on this website without prior notice.
Please note that any information you provide will be used strictly for the purpose of circulating the e-mail newsletter to the e-mail address you have provided; I do not use this information for any other purpose, and your personal information will not be disclosed to anyone. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time, and your personal details will be deleted from the database upon doing so.
By signing up to the mailing list, you acknowledge that since the e-mail newsletter service is managed through Mailchimp, your e-mail address will be held by this party accordingly. You acknowledge that this is done at your own risk and agree to indemnify me of any liabilities or costs that may arise from providing this information.